|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
This is a fantastic urgent opportunity for a very enthusiastic AWS DevOps Engineer/Developer to work for FTSE 100 company. You will be part of a dynamic Devops team that takes the Enterprise cloud adoption to next level of maturity within the organization. You need to have experience in Automation of cloud infrastructure as well as monitoring, logging, compliance automation. Capability to write bash/python scripts, experience using AWS services like Lambda is required. You need to be an able communicator and excellent team player.
If you think this is for you, please apply immediately! No agencies please.
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) cloudformation, terraform, aws cli/API, bash
• AWS Lambda (Python and Node.js)
• AWS EC2 Systems Manager (Automation Documents)
• Windows, Unix, Linux (Redhat, Amazon)
• Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt
• AWS CodeBuild, CodeCommit
• DevOps Tools: HashiCorp Stack (Packer, Terraform etc.), Docker, kubernetes is an added advantage.
• At least 1 AWS certification is a MUST.
Rate: £450 to £475 per day.
This is an IT Consultancy specializing in Cloud Infrastructure, Security and DevOps. They are an AWS consulting partner and keen to work with great engineers and architects to help their clients innovate and succeed in their cloud journey.