|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
Capita are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to support their Group CIO function within their global organisation. The role will provide leadership and ownership for building effective cyber security solutions for Capita plc.
Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, able to influence others to explain complex security issues to both senior management and technical staff, take ownership of and drive projects forward and persuade business units to deploy technical security solutions where an associated risk is identified.
Candidates must have a strong IT security knowledge with experience of developing architectures, designs, and other technical documentation, identify security risks and specify security requirements and controls and to provide technical leadership to implementation and operational teams.
Candidates must be able to define requirements and scope for penetration testing and define technical requirements for solutions to address those findings produced as a result, to enhance the security of Capita and meet the business requirements of the wider Group Security Strategy and overall IT strategy.
Candidates will be expected to write high-quality documentation including but not limited to risk assessments, technical solution reviews, requirement criteria, evaluate and score third-party submissions and make formal recommendations based on documented best practice and gathered metrics.
* Advise on security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
* Recommend and define security solutions, architectures and infrastructure that align with the security, IT and business strategies of the Group
* Provide security subject matter expertise on projects undertaken by business units, application development and technology teams
* Develop security policies and technical standards
* Input to security management documentation, processes and methodologies
* Act as a final arbitrator for technical security requests, in line with published policy, standards and best practice
* Undertake and manage the Group firewall review process, examining and responsible for the exceptions process
* Liaise and support business units to assess the impact of strategic business directions on information security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
* Act as a Group Security IT advisor on all business security policies, security strategy and risk management issues
* Act as a security subject matter expert in pre-sales activities and draft the security section in bid proposals
* Audit and report on security compliance within the business
Qualifications and skills
* Mandatory - SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture)
* Highly Desirable - CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
* Desirable - CISSP and/or CISM
* Comfortable working with staff at all levels in the organisation
* Extensive experience in Information Security solution architecture and design.
* Extensive & wide-ranging job experience in Information Security Management.
* Demonstrable experience of risk and incident management within a commercial operation.
* Experience of delivering pragmatic and commercially viable security solutions, whilst maintaining an acceptable level of compliance and assurance
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.