|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
Position: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Infrastructure Project Manager to work on a portfolio of security works projects. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background
The Role as Infrastructure Project Manager
The client is seeking to be responsible for project managing a programme of security works which are planned for next financial year (April onwards). This will include the implementation of Group Information Security Policies to the IT infrastructure; Roll out of Security tools to the IT infrastructure environment; Firewall upgrade (Checkpoint & ASA), On boarding and Off boarding of users and systems; Implementation of Cloud Based Security monitoring tools; etc
- Responsible for creating the project brief and scope for these projects.
- Responsible for creating project plans.
- Responsible for managing the project including status, risks and issues, dependencies etc.
- Responsible for resourcing plan and requesting resources for PMO.
- Responsible for leading the projects and ensuring adherence to the quality, timeline and scope.
The Infrastructure Project Manager Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have PM Gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5 years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment
- Security Works experience from an IT perspective – especially around system implementation/integration
- Experience of Roll out of Security tools to IT infrastructure
- Experience of Implementation of Cloud Based Security monitoring tools
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still align to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Infrastructure Project Manager role then please apply now!