|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
intY is an award-winning pioneer for the distribution of cloud services from the biggest cloud software vendors in the world, including Microsoft, Acronis and Symantec. Having recently been awarded Cloud Distributor of the Year at the 2017 CRN Awards it is a Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider, Microsoft Gold Partner, Symantec's 2017 Partner of the Year & first Cloud aggregator partner and an Acronis Platinum partner.
Founded in 1997 with a recent business remodel in the last 3 years, intY offer the security of an established company with the innovative, fun, boundary-pushing feel of a start-up.
What’re intY recruiting for?
The company are currently recruiting for a number of passionate and target driven Sales Executives with ideally 6 months worth of experience working in sales / lead generation / high volume call role although this isn’t essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join and progress in one of the best technology companies in Bristol. The Sales Executive will report to the Sales Manager and be the key person to source new partners for the company.
intY are recruiting for two shifts, 9:00-17:30 and 13:30-22:00. They’ll ask your preffered shift upon telephone screening (it’s worth noting that this isn’t a shift pattern – for example, you’ll work your dedicated shift Mon-Fri 37.5h per week)
Your responsibilities as a Sales Executive will include:
- Proactively source and sign new partners.
- Co-ordinate the new business pipeline.
- Build initial relationships with key decision makers.
- Plan to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Host online presentations and demonstrations.
Experience required as Sales Executive:
- Ideally you'll have 6 months of outbound sales experience but this isn't essential
- Previous experience in a busy customer focused office environment.
- IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Resilient, enthusiastic and tenacious.
- High work ethic, focused and target driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
The awesome things intY offer!
- Competitive salary between £18-23,000 p/a DOE with an OTE of £35,000 p/a
- Earn uncapped commission from day one
- A permanent, full-time contract (37.5h per week)
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, with an equally as awesome team that have adopted a great team culture
- 25 days holiday bank holidays
- Free gym & spa membership
- Free drinks from barista coffee to our full fridge of can's, snacks, fruit etc
- Pension and optional healthcare scheme
- Enhanced paid paternity and maternity leave
- Best-in-class training scheme
- Bristol office-based position with free parking
- Fun, collaborative environment - days/ nights out, sports events etc.