|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
x2 DevOps Engineers - £25k-£35k - Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE
25 days annual holiday plus bank
Extended Christmas holidays
Flexible working hours
Training opportunities (Linux Academy)
Pool table and bar area with a balacony view
Free food and drink all day every day
Beers on Friday and companies own annual Oktober Fest!
If you are looking to join an award-winning cloud team and AWS partner, then look no further. This is a great opportunity for individuals to step into the Cloud & DevOps field. You will be developing, designing and managing innovative Cloud-based services for high profile customers in an exciting industry.
The position offers the opportunity to work within a small team of highy skilled, motivated and passionate engineers, working on high level projects with some of the biggest brands in business. Modern and spacious studio setting with an excellent company culture!
- Some experience of managing virtualised cloud infrastructure and platform (AWS)
- Understanding of OS (Linux/Windows)
- SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Server coding (PHP, NodeJS, CherryPy)
- Proxies (ngnix, HAProxy)
- Web Security (WAF/Layer7, SSL)
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Good knowledge of Cloud concepts and web services
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a small team
If you are interested in this opportunity, make sure you do not miss out. There are two positions available. Get ahead of the competition and apply now, don't leave it till the weekend to think about. You can apply directly to me to speed things up by sending your CV to... [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR call me directly on (0191) 261 32 58 to discuss the client and role in more detail.