|Published||July 27, 2022|
1st Line Cloud Support Engineer focusing on the newest cloud services including Microsoft Modern Desktop and Azure technology. If you want to learn about cutting edge cloud and security applications, then we want to hear from you!
Founded in 2004, we are eloquent IT geeks which means we really know our stuff, and we are used to working with all levels of technical understanding. Our technical expertise and our obsession with service excellence set us apart. We develop opportunities for all our driven individuals who are obsessed with upskilling and passionate about technology, so they can thrive and make a difference in a fast-paced environment.
You are a self-starter with a real passion for technology. You're a geek at heart and love to play around with the latest technologies. You get a buzz from solving problems and you understand the importance of excellent client service, which means you can also give simple explanations without using IT jargon. You believe that the world can be a better place through the effective use of IT and want to help make that happen through cloud technology. By showing intelligence and an eagerness to learn you will be given freedom to develop new skills and gain training in a wide range of cutting-edge technologies including Microsoft Modern Desktop, Intune, Autopilot, Power Platform and Azure.
An exciting opening in our Cloud Support Team with the opportunity for real progression. In this role, you will provide remote technical support as part of a talented team, working from home and in the office. You will be expected to demonstrate a strong work ethic when it comes to managing issues, have a keenness to learn and develop an appreciation for the various client cultures and requirements. Our training programme ensures you have opportunities to develop your core skills and specialities for your future career in IT.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- A solid academic background in IT/technology
- 1-2 years' experience in IT support roles, ideally at an MSP
- Knowledge of Office 365; experience supporting Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint & Teams
- Proficient in supporting and troubleshooting Windows 10 & 11 and Mac
- Experienced in Windows Server, including Active Directory Users & Computers, DNS, Event Viewer
- MFA, Conditional Access, Microsoft Modern Desktop
- Great interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- An ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- ITIL Foundation, CompTIA A+
- L&D opportunities (Microsoft certifications, in house & external training)
- Career progression reviews
- 21 days holiday + public holidays + birthday off
- Private healthcare with 40% off gym membership
- Great pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- A fun, inclusive & friendly work environment
- Regular social events (darts, pool, minigolf and more!)