|Published||January 7, 2023|
2nd Line Cloud Support Engineer focusing on the newest cloud services including Microsoft Modern Desktop and Azure technology. We believe technology should make life easier, to help businesses accomplish more. If you want the opportunity to learn about cutting edge cloud and security applications, supporting professional services in London and beyond, then we want to hear from you!
You are an experienced engineer looking to develop your skills in cloud technologies. You're tenacious and don't like to give up until you've found a solution. You're a geek at heart and love to play around with the latest technologies. You get a buzz from solving problems in a busy environment and you understand the importance of excellent client service, which means you can also give simple explanations without using IT jargon. You believe that the world can be a better place through the effective use of IT and want to help make that happen through cloud technology. By showing intelligence and an eagerness to learn you will be given freedom to develop new skills and gain training in a wide range of cutting-edge technologies including Microsoft Modern Desktop, Intune, Autopilot, Power Platform and Azure.
An exciting opening in our Cloud Support Team with the opportunity for real progression! In this role, you will provide remote technical support as part of an excellent team, both working from home and the office. Your skills and experience will add value to our 2nd line team whilst your knowledge will be shared with our developing 1st Line engineers. You will be expected to demonstrate a strong work ethic when it comes to managing issues, have a keenness to learn and develop an appreciation for the various client cultures and their requirements. Our training programme ensures you have opportunities to develop your core skills and specialities for your future career in IT.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* A solid academic background in IT / technology
* 2-4 year's experience in MSPs, in a 1st line or preferably 2nd line role
* Knowledge of Office 365; experience supporting Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint & Teams
* Proficient in supporting and troubleshooting Windows 10 & 11 and Mac
* Experienced in Windows Server, including Active Directory Users & Computers, DNS, Event Viewer
* Worked with office networks, switches, and WiFi
* Exposure to AVD, RDS, or Citrix desktops desirable
* MFA, Conditional Access, Microsoft Modern Desktop
* Great interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
* An ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload
* Microsoft Certifications, particularly Office 365 and Windows
* CompTIA A+
* Competitive starting salary
* Learning and development opportunities (Microsoft certifications, developmental pathways, internal and external training)
* Regular career progression reviews
* 21 days holiday, public holidays, and birthday day off
* Private healthcare after 6 months with 33% off gym membership
* Great pension scheme from day one
* Cycle to work scheme
* Recruitment referral scheme
* Eyecare vouchers
* A fun, inclusive and friendly work environment
* Regular social events (darts, pool, minigolf, sailing and more!)
Founded in 2004, we are eloquent IT geeks which means we really know our stuff, and we are used to working with all levels of technical understanding. Our combination of technical expertise and our obsession with service excellence sets us apart. The company has grown consistently, creating new openings in our energetic team of talented people. We develop opportunities for all our driven individuals who are obsessed with upskilling and passionate about technology, so they can thrive and make a difference in a fast-paced environment.