|Published||September 5, 2022|
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work on leading edge and bespoke technologies within an exciting and highly rewarding environment. Our client is heavily committed to developing members and will provide excellent learning and development opportunities to ensure that your knowledge and skills keep in pace with the evolving technology landscape. We engender a culture of innovation, collaboration and ownership; highly motivated self-starters thrive within the organisation.
Responsibilities and Challenges:
- Optimising and secure existing development processes and CI/CD pipelines
* Maintaining and optimising the development environment to ensure maximum developer productivity
* Build and improve cloud native deployment pipelines
* Designing and implementing a backup and recovery solution for DevOps tooling
* Introduce SRE capabilities into the team and project improving our deployment and application maintenance process.
- Mandatory Requirements:
* Ability to work directly with our clients and delivery teams to develop high quality technical solutions and designs for multi/hybrid cloud platforms with an emphasis on modern serverless architecture (FaaS).
* Demonstrate hands on system engineering experience on cloud platforms, ideally using AWS or GCP.
* Experience (and preference) of using IaaC to deploy cloud resources (Terraform/CloudFormation)
* Comprehensive understanding and experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines using contemporary tooling for version control, automation and configuration management.
* Experience of designing and developing using Java with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment - e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as HLDs, LLDs, user guides, release notes etc.
* Experience of microservices and containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker.
* Application Monitoring experience: AppDynamics, Dynatrace etc
* SSH Cryptography and TLS
Although our client would like candidates to have all of the skills above, they are willing to consider high quality individuals who meet most of the criteria.
Cloud Engineer| DevOps| AWS| Terraform| Cloudformation| Outside | Remote
Please send your CV through to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and we can book in a first stage call to talk it through!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.