|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Technology Professional with IAM experience, specifically with AWS. We are looking for someone who can drive change in a large, enterprise environment. Your responsibility will be to build the design for IAM federation followed by a working prototype.
Candidate should have desire to share this unique skill set with others, be able to identify problems, propose solutions and drive implementation. Candidates should know how to leverage their security expertise to support innovative security solutions across the enterprise and be excited by challenges. A passion for educating, training, designing, building, and securing cloud computing systems for a diverse set of customers in the enterprise will be needed in this engagement.
Required experience includes:
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), IDaaS, and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Expert level experience in architecting and implementing AWS Cloud Identity Authentication and Access management Services.
- Expert level development experience in cloud solution development AWS, Okta, Ping and other relevant cloud IAM solution architectures.
- Expert understanding of Multi-Factor authentication and Privileged Access Management
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- In-depth experience with Azure-AD and architecture designs connecting AWS /Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services
- Strong technical skills across a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components
- Familairity / Experience with CyberArk and / or Oracle Identity Management technologies
Certification in any of this is considered plus:
AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect, Developer, or SysOps
A security industry certification including but not limited to CISSP, CCSP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+
Drive organizational change through creating alignment around technical descriptions
Professional in the field, be able to talk and work with all levels of the organization and deal with ambiguity
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178