|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer - Contracts
Our client is looking for 2 x Senior DevOps Engineers to come on board to assist in building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and manage a robust and secure AWS foundation platform for the company
- Manage solutions on the AWS platform using specialist infrastructures such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Configure and manage centrally provided cloud services such as IAM, Operating systems and containers.
- Ensure that platforms adhere to the corporate standard relating to security, governance and documentation
- To be compliant with operational risk standards such as Firewall, Monitoring and Availability
- Build, manage and support continuous integration, continuous delivery and testing.
- Ensure systems have backup and recovery plans which are fully implemented
- Support testing of the systems and platforms
- Update operational and support documentation
- Find faults and support the data and application teams with the faults
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on AWS experience within a commercial setting (ideally 2+ years)
- Expertise in AWS Terraform, EMR, EC2, S3, and related technologies
- Understanding of AWS security layers like VPCs/NACLs, Security Groups, IAM roles, etc.
- Clear understanding of building and maintaining data platforms for Data Engineering and Data Sciences.
- Expertise in building Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Server and application configuration experience using Ansible
- Automation using Jenkins.
- AWS hosting
- Linux server administration
You must be able to work remotely for the foreseeable.. To discuss with one of our team, please apply.