Azure Cloud Engineer
|Published||March 17, 2023|
Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
Manchester, UK (Hybrid)
As one of the world's foremost cloud service providers, Microsoft has grown to dominate the cloud market in powering thousands of businesses across the globe. With that prestige comes a high demand for professionals with the right skills alongside offers of high salaries, great progression opportunities and the chance to work some incredible cloud businesses.
If you're interested in building new systems and creating elegant solutions with Microsoft Azure, then this paid training and placement opportunity with Revolent is for you.
We're looking for experienced IT professionals interested in cross-training in Microsoft Azure, on a two-year program that includes paid training, certifications, and work placement with some of the best name brands in the sector.
Over 12 weeks, we'll provide you with the initial training you'll need to get you up to speed with the Microsoft Azure, and support you to gain your industry certifications as an Azure Cloud Engineer. We'll then place you with our client, to give you that all-important work experience that will help you stand out in the Azure jobs market.
Plus, as part of our commitment to creating incredible talent as a Microsoft training provider, we'll provide you with a tailored learning, personal development plan and a career development coach, to help you become the best at what you do.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work as a Revolent Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer with one of our clients to manage servers, configure network security groups, implement and manage users and groups, configure network routing including custom routes and service endpoints, configure virtual machines, and more.
Who we're looking for
This program welcomes graduates from IT or Computer Science degrees (particularly those relating to cover networking and compute concepts) and tech professionals with commercial IT experience.
Strong commercial acumen and previous experience with AWS/Azure/GCP are not essential, but will be hugely beneficial to applicants of this course.
Ideally, candidates will also have experience in some of the following areas:
- Microsoft Server
- IT Support or consulting
- Some experience in Network Engineering or Cloud Engineering or System Administration
- Experience with open source, core infrastructure technologies, such as compute, storage, and networking
- Previous IT experience in Retail, Financial Services, Telecommunications, or Media would be an asset
To apply for this program, you'll also need to be willing to commit to:
- A minimum of two years' working with Revolent, post training
- Availability to work on-site in Manchester as required by the client. Successful candidates will be required to work on-site for the first month of client placement, which will be followed by a mixture of remote and office-based working.
- Availability to start training May 2023
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary, company benefits, and the opportunity to gain experience working with fantastic clients.
You will also receive:
- 23 days paid annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays), and 3% pension contribution
- Comprehensive, fully funded training to become a Azure Cloud Engineer
- Extensive consultancy skills training
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals and professional aspirations
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Charity experience with Revols for Good: volunteering opportunities with our charity partners
We help people launch incredible new careers in the cloud. Our career programs help professionals like you to cross-train into a specialist and in-demand technology like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
By joining Revolent, you'll gain access to a global community with one of the highest first-time cloud certification pass rates in the world. You'll learn in an expert instructor-led environment, surrounded by your peers, with a focus on practical, hands-on experience. You'll be given a career development plan that is tailored to your career aspirations, as well as your own personal success coach. That's our promise to each and every individual (or 'Revol') that joins us.
We're also committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. We support a diverse range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities that need them most. Want to find out more about Revolent? Visit our website
Nigel Frank - Revolent Talent Acquisition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.