|Published||November 25, 2022|
Azure Cloud Engineer - Up to £72,000
This role is within one of the worlds most renowned consultancies. They are an award winning employer and are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to deliver services across multiple clients in the UK. You would be part of a close knit team, combining with architect, product owners and developers. Along with being very technically competent we are looking for someone with good communication skills and a team player.
- Act as a functional engineer as part of an Agile team
- Collaborate with IT and security teams to ensure quality releases
- Create and manage virtual environments
- Analyse and automate existing processes
- Engage with clients, or their representatives, to understand underlying requirements
- Terraform / Terragrunt
- CI/CD Pipelines
- 4% Bonus
- 25-30 Days Holiday
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- 9% Total Pension Contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Tech Scheme
- Life Assurance (And Partner)
- Sports Clubs
- Travel Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Assessments (And Partner)
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Nigel Frank are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment. I specialise within .NET/Azure placements across the UK. If this role is not exactly what you are after, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/sam-blake-44a2b9140/
Phone Number: 0191 223 5338.