Business Development Manager – Public Cloud
|Published||May 19, 2023|
Business Development Manager - Public Cloud
WHO WE ARE:
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS), a part of Arrow Electronics, brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners. We help businesses grow faster, operate efficiently and transform in a dynamic market.
Find more information about us on our page: Home | Arrow ECS UK
Learn more about Arrow - Welcome to Arrow - Five Years Out - YouTube
About the role
A Cloud BDM must be an expert in recruiting, developing and scaling Cloud practices within MSPs, ISVs and traditional resellers. They are responsible for qualifying target partners and then pitching the strong Arrow value proposition.
They must create strong relationships & be seen as a trusted advisor when speaking to partners about Cloud technology. They should be comfortable operating autonomously and their success will be measured by the profit their partners deliver to the bottom line.
The successful candidate will be a 'Cloud First' thinker with a specialization in the Cloud Security space.
What are we looking for?
- You have experience in a similar position within software solutions sales or IT channel sales
- A full driving license and readiness to travel
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and develop strategic business relationships
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
- Effective communication with people at all levels
- Natural propensity to adopt a structured approach i.e. managing time in the office and on the road, determining who key decision makers are and the dynamics of the sales of complex projects.
- Ability to learn product benefits and solution sales concepts including working with alliance vendors.
- Problem solving and capacity to follow through on a task to conclusion.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive employee compensation package - salary consists of base and variable compensation
- Extra benefits: life insurance, pension scheme
- Annual leave of 25 days
- Reliable & trusting work environment
- Cooperative team with flat structures and communication
- Professional and personal development
Hours of Work
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch, however due to the nature of this role flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the role. In addition, this role is externally facing and therefore there will be the expectation that you will be required to travel upwards of 50% of the time.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If yes - send us your application.
UK-United Kingdom - Remote 37.5 Hrs