|Published||July 25, 2022|
Are you a talented Security Consultant who specialises in CheckPoint and looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are a global Solutions Provider who is Partnered with all the main Vendors. You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used for their clients.
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values. They would describe their company culture as being the best they can be, proud of the work they do and delivering excellent customer service. This role will sit in the Security Team, they are all very friendly, very technical, laid back but driven and ambitious. They reward great work with incentive trips and prizes. It's a great place to work to advance your career and have fun along the way.
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
- Pre Sales
- Statement of works
- Project Planning - low level and high level design
- Hand over to support team
- Deployment in the Cloud
- Stakeholder Management - Clients when implementing, Vendors, Pre-Sales Team, Service Delivery Co-Ordinator who books your time and diaries, Team Lead who tracks issues, Account Managers to scope, PMO team to manage projects.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Checkpoint - Installs, scoping, upgrades, managing a large estate, hardware refreshes
- Azure / AWS - File deployments in Azure and some in AWS
These are a few examples of projects this team are working on, to give you an example of what you could be getting involved in:
- Bespoke Config Changes
- Health checks for customer if they have a large estate. Review and come up with a plan.
- Enabling certain blades - IPS, URL filtering
- Custom changes to EDM
- Single box to a cluster
- Consolidate a clients estate to just Checkpoint
- Bespoke training for customers
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication: clear, concise, articulate.
- Passion for technology and self-learning to advance your own career.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
- Base Salary - From £70,000 to £85,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
- Life Assurance
- Incentives Trips
- Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
- Working Location - Mainly remote, with one day a month in the office for company updates, team updates and team events.
- Office Location - Leatherhead
- Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Salary Reviews - Annually
- Progression Options
- Training & Development Options - Lots of training on offer throughout the year. Their USP is about their expertise. Always investing CCSM elite - there are 5 elites on the team, 9 CCSMs. Year on Year they go on 2 or 3 training courses for Checkpoint. They have their individual lab service. They are given $150 a month towards Azure spend, you can spin up your own labs to tinker in.
- Dress Code - Business Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.