|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
Remote Opportunity - must be commutable to Kent on flexible basis.
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a market leading Insurance Company for a Cloud Analyst You will be responsible for providing project implementation services, specifically around Azure and Office 365, as well as providing the Senior technical support to junior members of the team.
Our client is a highly regarded, award winning company that provides high-level support to recognised businesses, and are continuously expanding.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support and development to hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Work with architecture team to provide strategic road maps
- 3rd Line infrastructure Support
- Project capability and implementation
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Office 365; Exchange On-line - EMS and Teams
- Switches, Firewalls, Routers and UPS
- Azure Services
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation Software - VMWare and / or Hyper-V
- Email, Web and Cloud App Security Filtering & Antivirus Services
- Training / Certifications / Exam courses
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Company / Personal Bonus Scheme