|Published||September 5, 2022|
Job Title: - Application Security Architect - DevOps
Location: - Charlotte NC(100% Remote)
Job Type: - Full time Permanent role
The Application Security Architect - DevOps will have responsibility for the secure design of new or enhanced software development lifecycle processes, the technical operations within the software development lifecycle, and making different software products/technologies work well together. The Application Security Architect - DevOps will actively contribute to the maturation of our cloud-based application architecture for public cloud deployments to include security, scalability, resiliency, interoperability, and agility.
- Domain blueprint/framework ownership and the associated technical roadmap (group of technologies or products).
- Establishing guiding principles and design patterns to be used for a product or domain area.
- Recommending technology choices to Principal Architect or Department Leadership for vetting and approval.
- Taking product/domain vision and translating that into the technical blueprint for the engineering team to build.
- Making recommendations for new technologies.
- Providing coaching, oversight for DevOps engineers.
- Implementing product vision
- Being hands on with some coding/development as business need dictates.
- 10 or more years in Cloud DevOps or an application development background.
- Heavy security background(application).
- Heavy Microsoft Shop (Azure, .NET, Microsoft Azure SQL Database)
- Public Cloud Platform experience preferred (Azure, AWS, GCP) (5 years)
Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet)
Container experience (Docker, Kubernetes)