|Published||September 13, 2022|
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our UK team as we grow and scale to offer meaningful contribution to all our exciting efforts in the Azure Cloud. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
Aderant is a software house providing business management software for legal firms. Our talented and enthusiastic staff mean that we have become a trusted partner to firms of all sizes. While our legacy has been providing on-premises software, we’re now embracing the opportunities presented by cloud services.
Aderant is working to consolidate DevOps responsibilities across multiple products into a cohesive team, and you will be at the forefront of that journey. We are looking to become compliant against numerous industry standards as well, so a security focus is key. We have a diverse way of tackling problems right now and this role is intended to help standardise processes and improve our Azure Cloud presence to optimise scalability.
Responsibilities of our Cloud Engineer:
- This role is for a technical professional who will assists and sometimes lead the architecture, solution design, implementation, and/or support of Aderant’s Cloud Products and offerings.
- Bring existing industry knowledge and best practices to implement and improve the security and compliance posture at scale for cloud products across the organisation.
- Prioritise workload, while offering assistance and mentorship as needed.
- Cost management through architecture insight and operational oversight.
- Managing security posture, findings and remediation.
- Maintaining monitoring, alerting, and responsiveness of addressing alerts.
What we’re looking for in our Cloud Engineer:
- Significant experience in a Cloud/SysOps role is a must.
- Proficiency in Azure and PowerShell is required.
- Experience with Microsoft/Windows workloads (e.g. – Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with .NET app infrastructure and operations.
- DevOps and CI/CD tools experience preferred (e.g. – Azure DevOps, TFS, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience achieving industry security compliance preferred (e.g. – SOC 1 & 2, PCI, ISO 27001)
- Experience with Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate) a plus.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Innovative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle.
- A Computer Science or Engineering degree is a strong plus.
If you would like to join the team as our Cloud Engineer or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
Our purpose is to help law firms excel and to improve people’s lives. Our commitment to each other is to foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and personal growth where challenging the norm is celebrated. We encourage our diverse workforce to bring their whole selves to work – ideas, experience, and passion to drive our business forward.
This is an exciting time to join Aderant as we expand our client base and product offering, and look to the future. We have adopted a hybrid approach to work, and are happy to consider applications from remote working candidates.