|Published||November 24, 2022|
Our client are within the financial industry looking to onboard a Cloud Engineer to join on an inside ir35 contract on an initial 6months contract offering remote working.
Our client are looking for someone who holds the following experience:
• Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Multi cloud experience with working experience with either GCP or Azure and certified at associate level
• Building deployment pipelines with Jenkins and Spinnaker
• Extensive experience with CI/CD tools and different automation technologies (e.g. Jenkins / spinnaker / git actions)
• Containerisation experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform)
• Experience with implementing service mesh (e.g. Istio)
• Experience with code quality and Security tooling (e.g Aqua Sec, Vault)
• Experience with relational databases and No-SQL databases.
• Documentation and Agile working (e.g. use of Jira and Confluence)
Cloud| DevOps| Jenkins| Terraform| Remote| Inside
Please send your CV through to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and we can book in a first stage call to talk it through!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.