|Published||August 6, 2022|
Do you have Azure experience, and are you seeking a new remote role in the UK? Nigel Frank International is helping a collaborative company recruit a Cloud Implementation Consultant, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £80,000 and benefits package.
In this role, you will support the Cloud Implementation team in defining, creating, and delivering Professional Services for our customers. Initially, this will be working on migrations into Azure, the creation of Landing Zones, Azure Virtual Desktop, and customer enablement workshops.
In your first few weeks in this DevOps role, you can expect to:
- Deliver VM migrations into Azure
- Deliver transformational migrations within Azure
- Create documentation and presentations for customer engagements
- Create infrastructure-as-Code templates for deploying workloads
To apply for this Cloud Implementation role, you will need years of experience working with production workloads in Azure. You will also require the following:
- Experience delivering workshops and/or training to colleagues or customers
- Production experience with M365 (particularly around security with MS-500)DevOps Expert certification status
- Web development knowledge (.NET/PHP/Node.js/Python/Java/Ruby), especially related to Azure PaaS migrations
- Scripting such as PowerShell or Python
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £80,000.
Please reach out to the Nigel Frank team today to apply or register your interest in this full-time remote Cloud Implementation Consultant position.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've placed over 19,000 permanent and contract professionals skilled in Microsoft technologies such as Dynamics, Azure, and SharePoint with Microsoft's customers, partners, and ISVs.