|Published||November 18, 2022|
We are looking for Cloud Security for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers
* Work with SRC stakeholders to determine / define needs and requirements for cloud security capabilities to address business needs and mitigate risk
* Install, configure, and evaluate new technologies against defined requirements through proof-of-concept implementations
* Develop cloud solution architectures to support the implementation of new technologies
* Create documentation including test cases and findings reports for POCs
* Create documentation as part of the Company's project lifecycle
* Liaise with IT colleagues to assist with implementation and rollout of cloud platform security tools.
* Provide input to SRC's Platform security roadmap to ensure critical needs and / or gaps are identified and planned for at the right time
* Assist in formalizing and updating security policies, procedures and technical standards
* Lead sustainment projects that support maintenance and enhancements of existing capabilities
* Act as system manager for identified cloud platform security tools
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 15 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.