|Location||Highland Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Cloud Security Analyst
Location: Boca Raton, FL (33487)
Job ID: #60536
The Cloud Security Analyst is part of the Product Cloud Security department within the CISO organization. The role will ensure security of the cloud based infrastructure. The role will recommend methods and techniques to improve security and will help establishing a culture of security across the various business units. Creates processes to support high quality security-operations, security monitoring and compliance in cloud based environments. Supports the achievement of compliance and regulatory goals.
The successful candidate will need to be highly knowledgeable of the concepts of security, vulnerability management and compliance specific to cloud environments, as well as have the technical and communication abilities to converse with engineers about security issues and to drive remediation.
How you will do it
• Implement security solutions to protect the cloud infrastructure
• Monitor the identified security issues and follow-up with the product teams for remediation
• Coordinate and/or perform vulnerability assessments
• Respond / coordinate the response to security incidents
• Design and implement processes and procedures to ensure security of the cloud infrastructure (incident management; vulnerability management; compliance etc.)
• Provide assistance and guidance in securing the cloud resources (virtual machines, containers, security groups, firewalls etc.)
What we look for
• 3 years working experience in a similar role in a large organization
• Knowledge / experience with the industry best practices in Security Incident Management; Vulnerability Management and Compliance
• Experience with various cloud providers (Azure, Google, Amazon)
• Experience with a broad array of security technologies, such as EDR, container security, vulnerability assessment, secure configuration and firewall.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes security and CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
• Effective communication skills to interface with both internal and external teams on complex issues
• Self-starter mentality that defaults to action and thinks creatively on how to overcome challenges
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.