|Published||July 27, 2022|
Ref ID: 03930-0012377868
Classification: Data Security Analyst
Compensation: $70000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
• Cyber security analysts are responsible for managing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and protecting the security of our internal environment.
• As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will monitor the computer networks under management for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues identified.
• The analyst must drive understanding and provide leadership in group settings through their communication and presence
• Assess company IT security posture.
• Presentation of findings in a clear, actionable manner
Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures