|Published||September 20, 2023|
T-Rex Solutions is looking to select a Cloud Security Analyst to support the US Department of the Treasury TCloud enterprise cloud development effort. This effort aims to facilitate holistic multi-cloud solutions to meet the Department of Treasury's enterprise-wide infrastructure needs.
- Analyzes and defines complex information security, automated information security (AIS), and/or computer security requirements that reside (partially or in whole) on Cloud-based platforms (public, community or private); to include Hybrid Cloud requirements that span multiple Cloud and non-Cloud compute centers.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement Hybrid-enterprise security solutions.
- Gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission, goals, and needs; existing security products; and ongoing programs.
- Develop, analyze, and implement security architecture(s).
- Perform risk analysis and security audit services, develops analytical reports as required.
- May be required to perform in one or more of the following areas: AIS risk assessment methods and procedures; security of system software generation; security of computer hardware; operating system utility/support software; disaster recovery and contingency planning; telecommunications security; development of AIS security policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology, including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience working in the public cloud.
- US Citizenship required
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty certification
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is desired: digital signatures, encryption, public key and certification management, cross certification of public key systems, and X.500 directories.
- Active Treasury clearance preferred
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
In compliance with pay transparency guidelines, the annual base salary range for this position is $125,000 - $145,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. T-Rex considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.