Cloud Security Analyst – Hybrid – Surrey – Up to £75,000 DOE
|Published||March 12, 2023|
The client are a British-American multinational insurance company who are looking to add a Cloud Security Analyst to their diverse and growing team.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has good experience working with Azure Sentinel and WAF as the client is looking for someone who can become the SME.
The role is hybrid to the Surrey based office and pays up to £75,000 DOE.
Role & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of recommended cloud security controls, fundamentals and best practices (i.e. NIST, CIS, OWASP)
- Experience using SIEM tools (ideally Azure Sentinel) to develop security monitoring cases and writing scripts to automate tasks
- Previous incident response and management experience in cloud environments
- Experience of Firewall rule base management and ability to review and manage new requests
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to describe security event details and technical analysis with audiences within the cybersecurity organisation and other technology groups and supporting risk and exception management requirements
Nice to have:
- Skills with WAF and OWASP rule customisation
- Familiarity with PowerBI Reporting
- Azure SC900/SC200/AZ500 Certifications
- Experience of working within a SOC
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Azure/M365 professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Azure/M365 professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure/M365 opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.