|Published||November 11, 2023|
• Guides the development, specification and communication of application or infrastructure architectures used by multiple business or application systems.
• Provides extensive, in-depth, technical consultation to the clients, partners, and IT Management to develop plans and directions to assure the integration of corporate business area requirements.
• Acts as cybersecurity expert for cloud migration projects/programs
• Leads Cloud Security initiatives
• Thoroughly understands decision process issues of technology choice, such as design, data security, client server communication, etc.
• Partner with Management in the building of new and on-going vendor relationships
• Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies those options best fitting business/project needs
• Promotes sharing of expertise through consulting, presentations, and documentations, etc.
• Experienced, functional expert with technical and/or business knowledge and functional expertise
• Carries out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous projects
• Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to help improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
• Strategic in developing, implementing, and administering programs within functional areas
• Provides guidance to team members, fostering an environment that encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline and experience in information security, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Deep knowledge of application or infrastructure systems architecture, usually having experience with multiple system technologies.
• Excellent consultative and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with client, partner, and IT management and staff.
• Five years of experience in the Information Security role. Three years of experience with cloud and/or technologies
• CISSP, CSSP, or Cloud security certification preferred
• Strong collaboration skills and a analytical ability
• In-depth knowledge of various cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and SSDLC
• Experience working on Threat management, data protection, encryption, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege access management, Vulnerability management systems, Attack surface management.
• Experience working with Microsoft Azure/M365, AWS, hybrid, and multi-cloud systems
• Previous experience related to IPS/IDS, Network load balancer, firewalls
• Experience working with WAF, App Proxy, CDN, SEIM
• Ability to establish security patterns related to cloud/ hybrid architecture and work with various tech teams to assist with the implementation as needed
• Very good understanding of zero-trust architecture and working experience with relevant tools/technologies
• Very good understanding of concepts related to DevOps, AI/ML, docker, container, and Kubernetes
• Experience working with Infrastructure as Code, automations related to cloud systems, and relevant tools
• Experience working with teams that handle infrastructure components including Networking, Storage systems, directory services, and virtualization
• Experience working with various operating systems including Windows, Linux, Unix, and MAC
• Must be able to represent the team in technical discussions and drive towards deliverables with minimal guidance
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center or call 1-800-807-0302 (North America), +630-276-5353 (Asia Pacific), 1800-425-0333 (India), +44(0)207 982 4357 (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements (hover over the below links)
- APAC/India EEO Statement
- Canada EEO Statement
- EMEA EEO Statement
- USA EEO Statement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (U.S)