|Published||November 12, 2023|
|Location||Menomonee Falls, WI|
Allspring is a leading asset management firm with close to $600 billion of assets under management, 24 offices globally, and specialized investment teams supported by more than 480 investment professionals. Allspring and our investment teams provide a broad range of differentiated products and solutions to help our diverse range of clients meet their investment objectives. We leverage the diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue their financial goals.
With a rich and established history in the asset management industry, Allspring is now a "start-up at scale" having spun off from Wells Fargo and acquired by GTCR and Reverence Capital Partners in November 2021. The new name, Allspring Global Investments, reflects our commitment to renewal, growth, and meaningful client outcomes. With decades of trusted expertise propelling us forward, we're a company staying true to our core investment roots while reinventing ourselves to offer today's investors a fresh perspective.
Allspring is seeking a Cloud Security Architect to join the Allspring Information Security team. This new role will be based in the US and be responsible for a series of infrastructure-related projects with a security-first mindset that enables operability, scale, and performance.
- Act as hands-on expert and builder for security technologies and controls with performance, operability, and scale in mind
- Serve as expert in AWS Cloud native technologies, architectures, and capabilities and how they impact and improve security controls.
- Ability to architect security capabilities across multiple technology, application, and business teams.
- Ability to work in a multi-cloud environment (AWS and Azure).
- Act as internal expert to technology and business groups, enabling and supporting the adoption of cutting-edge front-end technologies
- Build strong relationships with developers, technology teams, solution teams and business application owners
- Form, implement, and enforce industry best practices.
- Develop and implement new innovative and differentiating cloud technologies,
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Bachelor's degree or higher MIS, CS or other technology related field
- 5+ years of information security experience, preferably in Financial Services, Technology, or related field
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant AWS certification
- Effective influencing and consensus-building skills
- Strategic focus on problem-solving
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Position may require occasional travel outside of primary work location
- Proven experience working effectively in heavily distributed environment
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Exhibited experience with maintaining strong documentation
- Experience with the ability to transfer knowledge to key members of the team and act as a value-added resource
- Proven experience of being on-call for support and maintenance issues; able to troubleshoot independently
- Ability to interact confidently with counterparts at all levels within the firm
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability collaborate with teams spanning a range of locations
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.