|Published||November 21, 2023|
Make A Difference For Those Who Make The World
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of nearly 60,000 professionals globally who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, CUB CADET, STANLEY and BLACK+DECKER
What You'll Do
As a Cloud Security Architect, you'll be part of our Global Cyber Security team located virtually.
You'll get to:
- Ensure security is designed and integrated into SBD solutions leveraging cloud, and hybrid deployment models.
- Provide domain expertise (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Perform threat modeling and architecture risk assessments for SBD products and solutions.
- Validate and attest security controls effectiveness in SBD products and solutions.
- Develop, enhance, and document security policies, patterns, procedures, guidelines, and standards for cloud-based solutions.
- Create security reference architectures to improve performance, effectiveness, security, compliance, and scalability for cloud-hosted applications.
- Assist technical teams in migrations from on-prem systems to cloud platforms while establishing and maintaining a high level of security and compliance.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that advanced and innovative security measures and best practices are integrated into all cloud solutions.
- Function as a cyber security champion and lead all aspects of secure cloud architecture design.
- Develop and execute strategies to mature our security posture throughout the enterprise, as well as mentor junior security architects and analysts.
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You also have:
- Highly skilled cloud security architect who enjoys security work and collaborating with various stakeholders -product managers, developers, business leaders, and vendors to drive the successful adoption of innovative methods in developing secure cloud architecture.
- Minimum of 8+ years of professional experience OR associate degree with a minimum of 9 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with a minimum of 11 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Cloud Security Architecture and securing applications within cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Compute (GCP).
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for the introduction of new technologies.
- Experience in DevSecOps, Container Security, IAM patterns, WAF/CDN/DDoS services, virtual server hardening, security groups, cloud logging and monitoring, data protection, API gateways, secrets/key management, and network security within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Experience in security architecture methodologies and standards like NST CSF, ISO, PCI, SOC2, and CIS benchmarks.
- Knowledge of Web/API security architecture common authentication and authorization technologies (OAuth2, HMAC, WS-Security, WS-Trust) preferred.
- Solid understanding of applied cryptography (Encryption, Authentication, Symmetric Cryptography, Asymmetric Cryptography etc.).
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Node.JS, Python, or C/C++, .Net, Golang).
- Familiar with at least one of the following - PowerShell, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Cyber security certifications preferred: Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), AWS Solution Architect Professional/Associate, AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Azure Solutions Architect Expert and Azure Security Engineer Associate.
What You'll Receive
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You'll Feel
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back, and sustainable business practices.
We Don't Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Benefits & Perks
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You'll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development:
Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
Diverse & Inclusive Culture:
We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.