|February 13, 2024
Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. We are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” If so, we would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we apply state-of-the-art technology to solve our Federal Clients' most mission-critical challenges. We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, benefits and vacation package as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented Cloud Security Architect to guide the design and implementation of secure solutions on this upcoming program.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for guiding the design and implementation of secure solutions and services within the cloud.
- Driving the successful configuration and implementation of cloud-based security solutions to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and cloud solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
- Serves as an IA Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to IA Architecture policies and procedures.
Provides IA Management support to Program Management Offices (PMO) for emerging information systems through the acquisition lifecycle and where applicable into sustainment.
- Provides technical support and guidance to facilitate the identification and integration of IA controls at the onset of the acquisition lifecycle for emerging cloud capabilities.
- Serves as a principal liaison for Enterprise-level boundary defense initiatives to ensure consistent and sufficient identification and implementation of applicable IA controls in concert with the agency IA and cloud architecture and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) security guidelines.
- Provides oversight for the design and implementation of Enterprise-level IA solutions providing standards for access control capabilities across the Enterprise.
- Considered an emerging authority, who applies extensive technical experience.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems.
Required Security Clearance:
- Active DOD Secret or higher per contract requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical area
- AWS/Azure Certification
- cARMY experience
- Agile Methodology
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.