|Published||July 13, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cloud and Security Architect to work in Westlake, TX!
As a Cloud and Security Architect, will work as an integral member of the Cloud Architecture team. Will be working with dynamic and innovative architects and engineers to drive alignment on cloud technologies and best practices to build resilient systems to accelerate business units’ cloud journey.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring (The order of these bullets does not matter)
- 10+ years of experience in developing, architecting large distributed systems and applications with modern technology and architecture patterns
- 3+ years of AWS and/or Azure experience
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data)
- Authority in infrastructure topology resiliency patterns and observability, and SRE practices.
- Deep understanding of chaos and performance testing in practice
- Experience with containerization strategies and serverless application architectures
- AWS and/or Azure certification is a plus
- Strong networking and collaboration skills to build and work across enterprise and within business unit with technical leads, product managers and architects.
- Critical problem solving and sophisticated troubleshooting skills to drive resolution to technical issues.
- Strong presentation skills: written and verbal communication including the ability to influence and negotiate resolution of issues and conflicts.
- Perform architecture reviews and make decisions over technical designs, standards, and strategies related to resilient architecture, and testing strategies
Fidelity Fund & Investment Operations (FFIO) provides accounting and investment management support services for Fidelity mutual funds and other retail and institutional investment products. As part of FFIO architecture team you will take part in a broader leadership team that defines and maintains out overall technical strategy and integrated roadmap.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.