|Published||July 23, 2022|
Are you a highly skilled cloud security specialist with insight on AWS and Azure implementation? Do you lead well, and communicate clearly across multiple teams? Are you proficient in pioneering cloud environments and security practices? This Delaware-based healthcare network is looking to add the first Cloud Security Architect to their team. In this role you can expect to lead the design and development of Azure and AWS security architectures for protecting PHI/PII/PCI data.
The right candidate for this role will have 6-8 years of related work experience, preferably in the Health Care industry. They will be responsible for restructuring the information security architecture, and coordinating work between the cloud team, IT, and business teams to ensure its proper use. This is a great opportunity for a visionary cloud security architect who is a self-starter, and team-leader.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience in AWS and Azure cloud architecture, or equivalent combination of work experience, education, and certifications
- At least one of the following:
- CISSP (ISC2)
- Ability to lead and coordinate work across different teams
Desired Skills & Experience • Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management • Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies • VMware NSX What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS
- 40% Azure
- 70% Cloud Architecture Design & Implementation
- 30% Team Coordinating
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice