|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||California Hot Springs, CA|
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Ensure the adoption and development of robust, enterprise-wide, Cloud Security technologies at Coupa
- Collaborate across teams to enhance existing and to develop new, secure, solutions such as database, containers (CI/CD), infrastructure and network, and Coupa's Security Operations Center
- Unify and integrate disparate security technologies across Coupa's footprint, ensuring there is both resilience and coverage at scale
Nice to have:
- Deep and broad security experience (typically 12+ years in associated field)
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Experience migrating from traditional data center infrastructure and application designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled infrastructure; experience with transitioning from hybrid controls to standard controls and architectures
- Deep experience working in increasingly responsible roles in security architecture and engineering programs focused on cloud security controls for IaaS/SaaS/PaaS implementations, and majority working with architecture and engineering related to network, infrastructure, and database systems
- Expertise with cloud-native security products
- Extensive background and knowledge of SaaS applications, Proxy/API architecture, Cloud security, Identity Access Management, Data Compliance Management, SSO, and Shadow IT
- Advanced networking knowledge with TCP/IP, firewalls, and routers among others
- Architecture certification (Google, Amazon, Azure) from a major cloud platform
- Native knowledge developing and delivering reference architectures
- Experience leading architecture practice at the enterprise level
- Thought leadership, history of influencing the strategic maturation of security programs cross-team and intra-team
- Native knowledge of capability maturity modeling
- Masters degree in Information Assurance, Network Topology, Database Architecture or related field
- GCIH or other recognized best-of-breed security certification preferred (CISSP, CISA, GCIH, GPEN, GWEB, CCNA/CCSP)
- Cloud certification (CSTAR)
- Working knowledge of TOGAF standard
- Previous experience in similar growth SaaS organization preferred
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches...And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.