|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||Virginia Beach, VA|
National Capitol Region - NCR, VA
High School Diploma/ GED
Vickers and Nolan Enterprises (VNE) is an engineering company that provides Government projects and programs with experienced and dedicated system architects, engineers, subject matter experts (in tactical intelligence), and program managers. VNE also develops training courses and tools to prepare warfighters to effectively employ tactical intelligence systems and provide management guidance to the Government organizations that develop these systems.
VNE has earned a reputation for exceptional performance, innovation, agility, and responsiveness in the Intelligence Community (IC). We attack our mission with a comprehensive understanding of the data available and required; skilled research, design, development, integration, and testing of systems and software solutions; expertise in cybersecurity/information assurance and technology; programmatic, acquisition, and logistics support know-how; and our own unique training curricula that enables students to excel at intelligence operations across all levels of the community.
VNE is devoted to improving tactical operations at home and abroad by enabling the seamless transition of data across the intelligence community and developing/integrating solutions to unify operations and intelligence.
VNE is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2004 in Stafford, VA.
VNE, LLC is looking for a TS/SCI Cleared Cloud Security Architect
- Experience with attaining a Cloud Access Point (CAP), supporting a cloud Authority to Operate (ATO), and developing a cloud migration strategy
- Experience with leading cloud modernization and data migration
- Experience with implementing resource management security in the cloud
- Experience with GovCloud, including IL-5 environment, C2S, Prisma Cloud, including Twistlock, and containerization
- Experience with developing Risk Management products and working through system authorization through the RMF
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification or AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
- TS/SCI level Clearance required.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience with RHEL, eMASS, and Xacta
- Experience using Teams, Jira, and Confluence
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and virtualization
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- DoD 8570 IAT III Certification
- DoD 8570 IASAE III Certification
On our project, you'll provide support and expertise to a rapidly expanding customer space that has mission critical needs across the globe. You'll assist with supporting the Threat Solutions Division (TSD) with attaining a Cloud Access Point (CAP) while securing containerized applications and working to solve cutting-edge development problems. You'll work with other experienced security engineers, architects, software developers, and mission customers to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate your customer's needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. We need to come up with the best solution, so you'll research new techniques, break free from the legacy model, and implement industry best practices for the client space. On our team, you'll learn how to take a critical approach to security design within a cloud environment, providing alternatives and customizing solutions to maintain a balance of security and operational needs. This is a chance to migrate an on-prem technology stack to the cloud!
Essential Duties of the Job:
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 3.5% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym Membership (varies by location)
- Corporate-Sponsored Events