|Published||September 21, 2022|
|Location||North Grafton, MA|
Join us to lead the next generation of Intel cloud security. Intel is on a quest to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. Our Security First pledge states that our customers’ security is an ongoing priority. As Intel builds out cloud-based services, Security First and security by default will be a prime concern. We are a new and vibrant team in Intel’s Software & Advanced Technology Group working with a true startup mentality. Join us as cloud security architect to architect and implement cutting edge cloud security solutions which leverage IPUs to separate tenant from infrastructure traffic, leveraging service mesh, Vault secret management, etc. Conduct the right security scans, identifying opportunities to bring AI into the picture to detect intrusions, scan for vulnerabilities, etc. Join us as we build out our new cloud capabilities, everything from BMaaS, IaaS, CaaS up to the various SaaS solutions that we are building.
- This is a hands-on technical position, with a mixture of architecture, design and implementation:
- Develop architecture for security in Intel’s cloud services.
- Define and prototype security mechanisms and contribute to threat model development for a diverse product portfolio in Intel’s cloud offerings.
- Assess all potential attack vectors throughout the product lifecycle and mitigating through architecting mechanisms, establishing internal policies, and monitoring.
- Engage with ecosystem partners to bring advanced new ways of securing our cloud offerings based on industry's best and standard practices.
- Proliferate robust security principles through your technical contributions and evangelization into our organization work-practices, including threat modeling, secure code reviews, fuzzing & penetration testing, rapid resolution of security defects and promote Hackathon activities.
- Respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Actualize knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories and attacks and proactively mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Influence, technically, cloud design teams, software products, industry spec committees, peers, and managers.
- Contribute to the development of intellectual property
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through a combination of relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- Candidate must have a Masters with a minimum of 10 years of industry experience or a PhD degree with a minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- 10+ years of industry experience in one or more of the following:
- CyberSecurity for data centers, clouds and cloud-based services
- Data privacy
- In-depth understanding of security concepts, such as threat modelling, security lifecycle, secure HW/SW architecture, and design, knowledge of cryptographic application (algorithms, usage etc.), security implication of various cloud services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated “self-starter” capable of collaborating across organizational boundaries.
Inside this Business GroupEnable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.Other LocationsUS,TX,Austin;US,CA,Santa Clara;US,GA,Atlanta;US,AZ,Virtual;US,MA,HudsonCovid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlAnnual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:$207,010.00-$330,570.00Working ModelThis role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.