|Published||November 23, 2022|
|Location||Lake Success, NY|
First Quality was founded in 1989 and has grown to be a global privately held company with over 4,000 employees. Its corporate offices are located in Great Neck, New York, with manufacturing facilities and offices in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, and Canada. First Quality is a diversified family of companies manufacturing consumer products ranging from Absorbent Hygiene (adult incontinence, feminine care, and baby care), Tissue (bath and towel), and Industrial (print and packaging materials), serving institutional and retail markets throughout the world. First Quality focuses on private label and branded product lines.
We are seeking an experience Cloud Security Architect for First Quality Enterprises. Preferred location is near Great Neck, NY, but this position can be worked remotely from the eastern half of the US.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Create a cloud reference architecture for our cloud tenants
* Work with IT team, as well as with business owners of cloud applications and verify that the reference architecture fits the business processes and requirements
* Integrate with cloud projects and verify that the required IS controls are properly implemented
* Primarily responsible for cloud security event monitoring, management, and response
* Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current cloud Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
* Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for cloud security monitoring including red\blue penetrations tests
* Responsible for developing, configuring, and maintaining cloud security automation and orchestration IR's and tools.
* Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for cloud security operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
* Management, administration & maintenance of cloud security tools
* Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in cloud security and operations
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field. In lieu of degree, related experience will be considered.
Estimated annual base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $180,000.
Base pay is only part of our total compensation package, which also includes an attractive annual discretionary bonus and robust suite of employee benefits for which you are eligible to participate in starting on your first day of employment.
Base pay offered will be determined on an individualized basis and we will consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.