|Published||January 16, 2023|
As the world's leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we've assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers' real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place - you belong with us.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
Your role in a nutshell
No two days for a Check Point security engineer are the same, from getting hands-on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer's most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you're always at the heart of fascinating projects!
You will be responsible for:
* Work closely with the sales teams and partners to identify CloudGuard opportunities in existing and prospect accounts
* Work with cloud, devops and devsecops leaders in existing and new clients to define new strategies, and develop and communicate CloudGuard's value propositions
* Demonstrate how the CloudGuard portfolio can help keep organizations safe from threats and protect their data and cloud workloads
* Work closely with account teams, customers and partners to educate them on how the CloudGuard family of security solutions can solve the technical, operational and business challenges that many organizations face
* Drive meetings with potential and existing customers to identify their cloud related needs and problems and provide appropriate CloudGuard solutions
* Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices and manage Proof-of-Concepts
* Active participation in cybersecurity events, blogs, whitepapers
* Respond to RFI's & RFP's
* Define cloud information security strategies, including guiding principles and future state vision, ensuring that the strategic objectives are aligned with business goals
* Assessment of security architecture, analysis of issues and development of recommended course of corrective action
Your Knowledge & Skills
* 4-8 years of engineering and pre-sales experience
* Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills required to conduct technology and risk assessments, gap analysis, identifying (re)engineering or (re)architecting initiatives
* Eagerness to contribute autonomously and in a team-oriented environment across a 13 state region in the United States (Travel 10% to 20%)
* Good understanding of public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), typical deployment scenarios, automation/orchestration and multi-cloud deployments
* Understanding of container and serverless architectures
* Ability to create an end-to-end cloud security solution for a customer's environment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Relevant certifications highly preferred, e.g. CCNP / CISSP/ CCSA / CCSE / CCVSE
* Strong experience in technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement enterprise programs
* Effective time management skills by completing assignments within budgets and calendar schedules; identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
* Proven track record in defining and implementing cyber risk management structures, governance models, organizational transformations in the areas of cyber security management
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
Apply for this Position