|Published||January 21, 2023|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI|
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
- Review solution architecture, identify, close security loopholes.
- Ongoing assessments and recommendations for security trends
- Building security rules and guidelines
- Enforce authentical and Authorization policies
- Enforce monitoring and security compliance.
- Assist / recommend security remediation process
- Protecting the infrastructure that runs all of the services offered in Cloud
- Patch management and automates the process of patching
- Backup and restore
- Incident management
- Automate process to proactively reduce security gaps for all aspects of the cloud services
- Standardize offerings to achieve cost optimizations and efficiencies.
- Implement security monitoring dashboards for applications.
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent and at-least 4 years plus experience working in IT.
- Design, implementation, configuration, maintenance, and support of cloud solutions combined with knowledge of security principles and techniques on how to secure cloud environments. Building and maintaining Cybersecurity components in the Cloud.
- Over two years of proven hands-on experience working with cloud-based technologies especially on AWS.
- Strong understanding for utilizing native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools.
- Broad in-depth understanding for onboarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS /Server less and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, CI/CD, DevOps, scripting, containers and Cloud Governance
- Prior application/infrastructure engineering / Architecting and cloud certifications are a huge plus.
- Technical guidance and engineering best practices to securely build and scale cloud-native applications and configure network security defenses within the cloud environment
- Managing Security Monitoring, Alerting, Audit Trail, and Incident Response
- Most importantly: Strong communication skills with all levels of management, strong command of English, ability to clearly articulate the needs of security i.e. documentation skills, managing delivery timelines, Ability to handling multiple projects and multitasking skills
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.