Cloud Security Architect
|Published||May 12, 2023|
The Cloud Security Architect will be a key member of our cyber security team. The Cloud Security Architect will work closely and partner with multiple separate groups to increase automation within the cloud identity space and execute and automate Identity provisioning and de-provisioning processes quickly, accurately, and securely. Writing and deploying code to different cloud providers such as GCP, AWS and Azure in an automated fashion will be a large component to this position. The Cloud Security Architect will also develop end to end architecture for the IAM Cloud Solutions to meet Elevance Health's control, security, and business needs, along with providing deep subject matter expertise for AWS Identity and Access Management services, entities, configuration, and best practices. A proven track record of automating and launching products within Cybersecurity and Cloud Environments will lead to success in this role.
* Design a cloud native infrastructure environment in AWS from development environments through production environments utilizing Identity and Cybersecurity best practices.
* Mentor and consult with peers and customers.
* Configure systems and application monitoring.
* Define alerts and build appropriate dashboards.
* Integrate security tools, standards, and processes into cloud environments for IAM.
* Create new standards and best practices to increase effectiveness and visibility across a diverse environment.
* Automate IAM tasks such as policy creation, role creation, and SCP's.
* Design, develop and document of all processes and procedures.
* Automate solutions to be enterprise grade and focus on a consistent user experience.
* BS/BA in Information Technology or related field of study and a minimum of 10 years of experience in systems administration and security aspects of information systems, access management and network security technologies, network communications, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management, hardware, software, data, and people; experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* 5+ years of cloud experience (GCP/Azure) strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated understanding and experience with Identity and Access Management.
* Deep understanding and knowledge of IAM principles for GCP, AWS and Azure.
* Familiarity with IT control processes around risk and compliance.
* Experience in delivering outcomes through agile software delivery.
* Proficient with a variety of Software development / scripting languages such as C# / Java / Python / PowerShell.
* 5+ years hands on experience with AWS.
* AWS Certified Solution Architect or equivalent.
* Deep knowledge and experience with terraform and Cloud environments.
* Familiarity with security domain concepts such as SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, LDAP, SSO, ADFS, and Federation flow.
* Experience with Privileged Access solutions is a plus.
* Strong 'self-starter' and initiative to navigate complex subject matter in a large organization.
* Experience managing delivery of full-stack technical solutions.
* Exposure to agile product management including the ability to set vision, establish a roadmap, set goals, write user stories, and execute.
* Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
* Excellent communications skills and be able to build strong relationships with senior leaders.
* Knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM) concepts is strongly preferred.
* Broad-based experience to plan and design highly complex systems is strongly preferred.
* Expert knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts strongly preferred as applied to Security Certifications: CISSP preferred and other advanced technical security certifications (e.g. Information Systems Security Architecture Professional, Information Systems Security Engineering Professional, Certification and Accreditation or equivalent certifications).
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.