|February 7, 2024
Cloud Security Consultant
Location: Austin, TX (Day 1 Onsite)
Job type: Fulltime
• Hands-on-experience of setting up various types of workloads in cloud environments including ISV solutions.
• Build demos, architectures, and proof of concepts for partner and customer use cases.
• Build automation.
• Drive multiple high visibility time-bound projects and ongoing programs with competing priorities concurrently.
• The successful candidate for the role will be able to guide partners through Cloud security assessments, improvements, and migrations while driving overall Cloud strategy
• Collaborate with cross-functional GPE team members and technical SMEs (subject matter experts and solution consultants) to develop, launch, operationalize and maintain partner integrations and initiatives globally.
• Ability to successfully interface with technology partners as a trusted advisor and manage expectations.
• Cloud native development and deployment experience with one of the major public cloud providers
• Experience with architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in cloud platforms
• Strong knowledge of & Regulatory Data Security, Data Privacy controls. Good understanding of security concepts like secure communication, data encryption, API security, secure logging and monitoring, data privacy, etc
• Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture for Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud strategies including application migration, storage deployment, networking, security.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of q, including AWS KMS, GCP KMS, Azure KeyVault, Hashicorp Vault, or similar Security related Certifications.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.