|Published||January 21, 2023|
Our customers place high demands on Capgemini. We love it, because we believe it is a prerequisite for developing and remaining a leading provider of IT services in Sweden and globally. Capgemini is growing rapidly, and you will be able to shape your own journey and activities, as well as, be part of leading companies' cybersecurity transformation projects.
You will work with knowledgeable colleagues from all over the world and together develop your customers' business.
We are looking for candidates with a background in Cloud Security who want to be part of an enthusiastic, successful, and growing consulting practice. As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will provide a security consulting capability to our clients as a trusted authority, delivering secure client solutions
The work can consist of technical and strategic challenges and sometime issues and to implement advanced IT solutions in order to minimize costs, increase efficiency and flexibility and to create competitive advantages.
It can also be to collect, and map customer needs and demands with technical solutions. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in projects from start to finish and be the bridge between the customer, project team and the technology of visualizing solutions and create understanding and common goals for all parties
* Strategic cybersecurity assessments & transformation program setup
* Risk assessment and risk management
* Resilience of an organization (crisis management, disaster recovery, business continuity)
* Understanding of different cloud architecture models, hosting and deployment models
* Knowledge of the security and compliance capabilities of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
* Experience working on integrating cloud services with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly security mechanisms
* Secure applications - architecture, software development, testing varying forms of compliance
* Certifications within CISSP, CCSP, CCSK and AWS, Azure, Office 365 are meritorious
* University degree in IT or otherwise acquired knowledge
* Working proficiency in both Swedish and English
Capgemini's Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting, and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to Cloud services and everything in between. Our services include strategic CIO/CISO-level consulting, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors.
To complement our Cybersecurity practices, Capgemini also offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT and strategic business advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity, and end-user gratification.