Cloud Security Consultant
|Published||March 16, 2023|
Role: Cloud Security Consultant
Location: Salisbury, NC - Day 1 onsite
Job Type: Contract
Mandatory Skills: Application Gateways, Azure Security, Palo Alto Firewalls
Technical skill set
- Public cloud hands on experience (Azure / Google Cloud Platform/ AWS)
- Direct experience designing and managing application gateways and web application firewalls (Imperva/Incapsula, Cloud Armor, AWS WAF)
- Experience with firewalls (Google Cloud Platform/AWS and Palo Alto virtual firewalls), Palo Alto firewalls chassis-based firewalls and Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Strong routing and switching skills
- Should have good understanding and extensive hands-on experience on various security technologies including NAC ( Aruba CPPM) , Web Proxy, VPN's and IDS/IPS
- Should have good presentation skills - shall be able to participate the review meetings and be able put across the points of concern
- Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams,
- Coordinate with COE resources for resolution of technical issues/problems before escalation to OEM
- Working knowledge of IT service management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines) :
- Change management
- Asset management
- Incident management
- Configuration of Application Gateways / WAF/ Palo Alto Firewalls
- Articulate or highlight risks/dependencies.
- Participation in an on-call support rotation required.
- Firewall Auditing and review access control lists and updating firewalls as needed.
- Interacting with various teams in managing the log management solution.
- Adhering to high-quality standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables in accordance with applicable regulations
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate network security-related incident based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Evaluate systems using vulnerability scanners and manual techniques to verify system security settings and configurations.
- provided by Dice