Cloud Security Consultant
|Published||May 11, 2023|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Cloud Security Consultant in Louisville, KY.
In this role, the Cloud Security Consultant leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud computing. As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- Cloud Security Consultant performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments
- Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
- As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will understand department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed
- Follows established guidelines/procedures