|Published||November 10, 2023|
Role : Cloud Security consultant
Location: Austin, TX ( Onsite from Day 1 )
Exp Req : 8+ Yrs
Duration : Full Time
• Hands-on-experience of setting up various types of workloads in cloud environments including ISV solutions.
• Build demos, architectures and proof of concepts for partner and customer use cases.
• Build automation
• Drive multiple high visibility time-bound projects and ongoing programs with competing priorities concurrently.
• The successful candidate for the role will be able to guide partners through Cloud security assessments, improvements, and migrations while driving overall Cloud strategy
• Collaborate with cross-functional GPE team members and technical SMEs (subject matter experts and solution consultants) to develop, launch, operationalize and maintain partner integrations and initiatives globally.
• Ability to successfully interface with technology partners as a trusted advisor and manage expectations
• Cloud native development and deployment experience with one of the major public cloud providers
• Experience with architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in cloud platforms
• Strong knowledge of Data Security, Data Privacy & Regulatory controls. Good understanding of security concepts like secure communication, data encryption, API security, secure logging and monitoring, data privacy, etc
• Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture for Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud strategies including application migration, storage deployment, networking, security
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Cloud encryption, key management and secrets management, including AWS KMS, GCP KMS, Azure KeyVault, Hashicorp Vault, or similar
• Security related Certifications
- • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
Thanks & Regards
Phone: 9725979189 Ext 403