|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
TEKsystems Global Services is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The Cloud Security Data Architect possesses 5+ years of experience developing and architecting with Cloud solutions(AWS/Azure/GCP) and is responsible for the governance and data security paradigms for Cloud solutions utilizing network, storage, operating systems, virtualization, RDBMS & NoSQL databases, Hadoop, mid-tier technologies that include application integration, in-memory caches, and security. The candidate must be well experienced in one or more of the 3 major cloud platforms and a motivated technologist with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology consulting.
* Technical liaising between customers, development & support teams
* Helping build rapid proof of concepts (POCs) to actively demonstrate how data security can be achieved in a cloud environment and demonstrate solution hypothesis with tangible work products
* Architect and implement solutions that leverage various security terminologies within cloud, particularly dealing with Data
* Direct collaboration with sales teams to formulate and help execute sales strategy to establish TEKsystems Global Business Services as the partner of choice for Cloud Security solution implementation
* Participating in architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software, and services on the Cloud platform and focus on security methodologies (Role Based Authorization, Authentication etc.)
* Conducting deep-dive "hands-on" education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering, or already using Cloud Solutions
* Capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst the Hybrid Cloud community
* Cloud environment Data Security configuration and performance tuning
* At least 3 years of proven experience in architecting and delivering Data Security on Cloud Systems
* At least 5 years of experience in networking, infrastructure, or database architecture, in addition to primary security expertise
* At least 3 years of experience in Cloud-based transformation solutions
* At least 7 years of experience in design & implementation of distributed applications
* At least 2 years of experience in working with software development tools and methodologies
* Excellent communications skills - At least 2 years of experience in presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in speaking with executives, IT management, and developers
* At least 3 years of experience in software/technology customer facing role
* Security Certification (minimum Associate)
* Degree in a technical discipline, such as Computer Science or Math
* 10+ years of total IT experience
Recommended Expertise (Top 3 skills)
* At least 2 years of experience in "on premise to Cloud" migrations or IT transformations
* Well versed and hands on expertise in implementing Cloud stack such as
o Serverless Architecture
o Performance tuning techniques
o Worked with Snowflake Data Warehouse
o Experience in migrating On-Prem relational databases to AWS Aurora (or similar)
o Data Security Rules , Data Catalog, Data Vault knowledgebase
Nice to Have
* Experience in implementing big data solutions
* Having knowledge on Financials Fraud / Data Security is nice to have
* Security , Encryption and Governance framework on AWS
* Deep understanding of other cloud architectures including Azure, Google cloud, IBM Bluemix and differentiating factors between the components.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.