|Published||July 25, 2022|
Cloud Security Engineer will join the Cloud Security Tools Engineering team as a central point of contact for Schwab Cybersecurity Services and act as a resource for technology related to cloud security controls. They will develop and deliver solutions that support business and security strategies, identify and manage threats, and protect intellectual property and client data in cloud applications
What you are good at
The successful candidate primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to development and automation of cloud security platform metrics, operations, and health checks.
What you have
8+ years' experience of IT system administration is preferred, with strengths in some or all of the following technical areas:
- Operating systems and user administration (Windows and Linux) - Scripting: Windows and Linux shell, Python, and/or PowerShell
- Working knowledge of reporting tools such as: Tableau, BigQuery and CloudSQL
- On and Off Premise IaaS engineering and automation experience.
- Proficient in REST API development
- TCP/IP networking technologies within large enterprise environments, such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP and Syslog - Proxy, Secure Web Gateway (SWG), and/or web application firewall services
- SSO Federation and authentication technologies (OAuth, OpenID, SAML 2.0, MFA, Active Directory, etc.) - Encryption technologies and their implementations
- Requirements gathering, system analysis, system development, incident handling, change management, and implementation on a large-scale enterprise level
- Experience with creating and optimizing metrics, log analysis, and creating cohesive, audience focused reporting and dashboards from disparate data sources is highly desired.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills with the ability to partner and collaborate with other teams effectively across the enterprise.
- General Senior Technology Engineer skills such as:
- Ability to think and work independently
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve complex business and technical problems related to information risk
- Technical writing experience Strong MS-Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment & Orchestration
- Plan, Track & Support: JIRA, Remedy
- Code, Build & Ship: BitBucket/GITHub, Bamboo
- Infrastructure as Code: SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives. - provided by Dice