|Published||September 2, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
VioletX is hiring a Cloud Security Engineer to collaborate with our vCISO consultants and clients.
VioletX is hiring a Cloud Security Engineer to collaborate with our vCISO consultants and clients. In this role, you will partner teams to engineer, develop, build, manage, maintain and implement secure solutions forVioletX clients. You will drive the development and adoption of cloud security standards, best practices and technologies within our client’s cloud infrastructure to ensure that our client’s solution is highly secure and complies with industry standards and regulations.
• 2+ years working in risk and controls, audit, or information security compliance
• Experience in regulatory and compliance standards such as SOC 2, PCI, NIST CSF, HIPAA, ISO27001, CCPA, GDPR, etc.
• Ability to apply security engineering &design principles to regulated industries
• Understanding and ability to implement network security technologies - Reverse proxies, IPS, Web Content filtering
• Configure, manage and maintain Amazon WebServices - EC2, Cloud Trail, Security Group configuration, AWS WAF, Guard Duty, and other security related services
• Understanding of dev-first approach, ContinuousIntegration/Continuous Delivery, Cloud automation, DevOps, DevSecOps, Agile development methodologies
• Understanding of containerization technologies and ability to enhance DevOps with a DevSecOps approach
• Automation in compliance, security & governance including cloud configuration compliance monitoring and management
• Penetration testing and security assessment in the cloud