|Published||September 6, 2023|
We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join our team. The role will include enabling public cloud platforms and applying DevSecOps principles to eMoney’s cloud infrastructure. In this role, you will also be working directly with Developers, Architects and Production Operations teams to secure eMoney’s cloud infrastructure. The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for identifying, designing, and developing cloud security across all eMoney Public Cloud services and related technology systems. In addition, the individual will be responsible for the assessment of new and emerging cloud security technologies at enterprise scale.
This position is 100% remote, provided that all work must be performed within the United States only.
- Be a team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Communicate impediments as they arise.
- Build and leverage threat models to secure core cloud platform services
- Work closely with Developers, Architects and Production Operations Teams to ensure security is integrated into the development process
- Contributes to the development of industry best practices including standardized templates and security best practices
- Conducts security assessments and vulnerability testing on AWS services
- Develops security patterns, standards, and architectural decision records to ensure eMoney data at rest, in motion or in use is properly secured and encrypted
- Work with Product Managers/Owners to plan and prioritize technology focused backlog items for the architecture runway to enable business epics/features and expand into new opportunities
- Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions.
- Supporting deployments and releases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and enthusiastic about security, open to learning, and to dynamically adapting to Information Security technologies
- You should be familiar with security fundamentals: Security monitoring, endpoint security, DLP, vulnerability management, security assessments, etc.…
- Experience with AWS Identity and Access management (IAM, AWS SSO, Organizations)
- Experience with VPC, Subnets, Routing Tables, Network ACL (NACL), VPN Tunnel, EC2 instances, Security for EC2 and Data Platforms,
- Experience with Incident Detection and Response (Security Hub, GuardDuty, Inspector, Config, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and Detective)
- Scripting & automation, container security (Amazon EKS), and application/software security
- Mastery of professional practices and methodologies (Test Driven Development, CI/CD pipeline, shift-left strategy, SDLC methodology, Code Reviews)
- Mastery with our development tools (Visual Studio, Terraform, PowerShell, BitBucket/Github, Jira, Confluence)
- 5+ years of experience in AWS Cloud Security.
- Certifications is a plus: AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate or Professional), Certified Security Specialist, CISSP etc.
- BS./M.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer networking and Security, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
The salary range for this position is $116,000 - $140,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.