|Published||November 19, 2023|
- 5+ years of professional experience and a bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience securing a technical environment in a cloud setting (AWS or Azure preferred, GCP acceptable as well)
- Demonstrated hands on experience leveraging Policy as Code solutions with Terraform Sentinel
- Understanding of sentinel programming, detective controls, Cloud-Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP) and custom rules management
- Master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows Server, SharePoint, etc.
Day to Day:
Insight Global is seeking Senior Cloud Security engineers to sit remotely for one of our largest clients in the Healthcare industry. This job plans, researches, evaluates, designs, and develops Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) multi-Cloud Infrastructure systems by applying cloud engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of ISRM Cloud Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Qualified candidates will have experience with being a team lead, mentoring junior team members, and bring a constructive and collaborative mindset to their work.
- Lead teams in clearly defining requirements, deliverables, and timeframes. Escalate issues and make recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
- Understand the executive vision and make it a reality, while overseeing the cloud adoption and governance process. Communicate and collaborate to promote strong partnerships between the architects, engineers, developers, and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate understanding of cloud specific technical aspects in multiple areas of expertise and provide recommendations for solutions and designs. The areas expertise may be any aspect of information, technology, technique, method, process, product, or application area.
- Support appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure that they are applied effectively.
- Assist with the development of cloud enabled enterprise business solutions that combine knowledge of business strategies, processes and gaps, technological options, and process facilitation techniques.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting ISRM Infrastructure and complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of ISRM Infrastructure projects.
- Develop and/or deliver technical training in complex technical areas. Mentor junior staff in the execution of their duties
- Implement, monitor, configure, and maintain security systems and assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines, and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.