|February 8, 2024
Our client, a financial services leader, is seeking a Hybrid Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will work with Cloud Security Delivery Team to help ensure secure Cloud enablement as part of delivering their Digital Infrastructure Strategy Program.
Job Title: Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX (Hybrid, 3 days per week onsite in one of the three locations.)
Pay Range: $70-75/hr
- Leverage your deep expertise in writing RQL queries to implement new policies to check for cloud resource misconfiguration/configuration drift.
- Ability to efficiently transform Information Security requirements into Prisma Cloud Enterprise policies – both net new policy “creation”/development, as well as policy modifications/update.
- Implement changes to support the remediation or “burn down” of alerts/finding from Prisma Cloud Enterprise scanning.
- Be a motivated self-starter, quick to adapt and stay focused on delivering results in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Working effectively with a virtual Team consisting of members across various locations in the U.S. and India.
- 5+ years of information security experience, minimum of 1 year of deep Prisma Cloud Enterprise experience or experience with a similar Cloud Security Posture Management tool.
- Proven experience creating Prisma Cloud Enterprise custom policies via RQL, or experience with policy development for a similar Cloud Security Posture Management tool
- Extensive cloud Security knowledge of services, workloads, and hardening practices
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge/experience with scripting/automation languages such as Terraform, Python and/or PowerShell
- Long-term contract
- Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- 401K with match.
- Free training to upgrade your skills and a dedicated partner to help you achieve your career goals.
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.