|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Client is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer for a contract position with the potential to go full time. They have limited Azure currently stood up mainly within Sharepoint and Datalink. They need someone with experience managing and deploying tools & security policies within their growing Azure environment. This person will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to apply cloud security engineering expertise and innovation to design, develop, and implement solutions and technologies to address cloud security challenges and opportunities, which includes threat-based engineering, new architecture, tools, and techniques for the reverse engineering of systems. The Information Security Cloud Engineer will conduct proof of concept prototyping, product evaluations, development, and testing. This includes performing research and development of unique, cutting edge technical capabilities for understanding, assessing, and analyzing information security and cloud technologies.
This position supports Information Security, Cloud Security, and IT service offerings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop and carry out information security plans and policies
* Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
* Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
* Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
* Installation and use of data encryption and other security products and procedures
* Develop strategies to secure cloud workloads in a DevOps/Agile environment
* Manage and respond to alerts from the SIEM, AV, and FIM systems.
* Develop and maintain CIS hardening standards.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability and remediate findings
* Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
* Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
* Investigate security breaches
* Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.