|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Design and implement systems and procedures to sustain the security, integrity, and availability of the organization's data. Assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization's systems and the data contained in them. Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security. May participate in simulated attacks or security violations to assess the organization's data security measures.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead vulnerability scans to assess exposure to attacks or hacking
- Administer controls
- Investigate events or incidents of apparent security breaches
- Plan and/pr conduct tests of the core infrastructure and the contingency environment for critical applications
- Lead development and/or implementation of new methodologies
Skills & Qualifications
- Hybrid Cloud architecture or Cloud Management Solutions for Public/Private Cloud
- Building security in Software Defined Architecture
- DevSecOps experience - Automation of security integration (Jenkins, Maven Git, Nexus)
- Automation/management experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Extremely competitive compensation
- 10-15% Bonus
- Opportunity to lead a security team
Client is looking to hire two candidates ASAP, if you have the experience or know someone who would be interested, please reach out to Dan Carlson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.